Hi friends! I hope you had a lovely weekend! We had a pretty good weekend. We went to our friends's house for dinner on Friday and then hubby's Grandpa Stan's 80th birthday yesterday. Today, we just hung out. This weekend kind of took a toll on me and I am not feeling well. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.
Here's a card I made a few weeks ago when I was cropping with friends. I used my friend Gina's WOW stamps for this card along with one of her punches. The paper is from Kaisercraft.
And I'm WELL overdue for an update on my 30 Before 30 project. I'll only tell you want I've made progress on.
1. Read 30 Books - 4 completed
3. Lose 30 pounds - lost 6 pounds
5. Try 10 new restaurants - 8 new places
10. Skin care routine - in progress
12. 30 new recipes - 6 completed
13. Project 365 iPhone - in progress
22. Go to a festival - completed
There you have it! Have a wonderful day!